Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Someone Else's Term Project Presentation

Pedro's term project presentation on p2p filesharing was absolutely informative. I liked how he included the fun fact about copying and reproduction of the Bible in the 16th century. It was something I've never heard of before, and I'm glad he introduced us to something new. I was also surprised to learn that illegal downloading has decreased among kids today. It seemed very counter-intuitive, because based on other's experiences, we now know that the chances of getting caught are practically none.

His presentation content aside, I was very impressed by Pedro's originality in presenting his material. The video formatted presentation was a refreshing change from powerpoints. And, his presentation handout was innovative and well designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment