Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I'm one of the copy editors for the class wiki. And as a copy editor, my main responsibility is to enure all wiki content is grammatically correct.

So far, I've focused my attention on the "New Media in Politics" section, because politics is a topic that I follow outside of class. In this section, I corrected sentences using the wrong verb tense and fixed sentence fragments. I also restructured sentences to maximize the flow of content. In addition, I've focused on minor details in the class wiki, like making sure names were capitalized and making sure image links weren't broken.

In the future, I want to focus my attention on copy editing the "New Media in Entertainment" section. Perhaps, I'll even contribute content on the topic of online television.

No comments:

Post a Comment